FAQ & Contact
Why use a career transition tool?
How do I search for career transitions?
How do I save career options I find?
How do I clear my favourites?
How are top careers matched?
How are an occupation's growth prospects determined?
We base 5- and 10-year growth prospects based on the projected employment levels in the most recent data from the The Model of Occupations, Skills and Technology (MOST). These growth rates are then translated into the ratings as follows:
- Any negative numbers (0 or less) = "Very Poor"
- Greater than 0% but less than or equal to 2% = "Poor"
- Greater than 2% but less than or equal to 5% = "Fair"
- Greater than 5% but less than or equal to 10% = "Good"
- Greater than 10% = "Excellent"
How are an occupation's top skills, abilities, knowledge and other characteristics determined?
Where is the data sourced?
Who is The Conference Board of Canada?
Who is the Future Skills Centre (FSC)?
If you are interested in receiving custom data selections:
Continue your search
Submit your current job title below to find more careers suited to you.
Examples: "human resources", "manager", "police"